Friday, May 30, 2008

"Merry Christmas," Snake said as he delivered two power-house punches, left and then right, into the guards' faces.

I didn't even know there was a Metal Gear Solid novel coming out, but if this little excerpt is true, then it's definitely a must buy.

"Merry Christmas," Snake said as he delivered two power-house punches, left and then right, into the guards' faces. The soldiers plopped to the floor. "I forgot to tell you-- Christmas is early this year."

This was posted on a board I frequent, without a source so it's unverified. However if this is in fact from the book, it's definitely going to be a funny (yet horribly painful to read) read.


Edit:

Oh God, here's more:

The man snored loudly and woke himself up. His head rose to the level Snake wanted it.
"Sounds like you've got sleep apnea," Snake said. "Better get that checked out."
As the guard turned his head to see who had spoken, Snake reached out, grabbed the man's skull through the hood, and twisted it all the way around.
The snap sounded like a slap.



"I first met him in the sixties! We had a duel." Ocelot laughed. "Big Boss beat me, too, fair and square. Your daddy was quite the warrior. Do you measure up to him?"
"I don't know. I didn't bring my ruler."



"Who are you?" Snake asked. "Are you on the side of the terrorists?"
"I am like you," the ninja said in a metallic, electronic voice. "I have no name."
"Well, take it easy. I have no beef with you."


XFD This is awesome.


No comments: